LIMITED WARRANTY: The manufacturer limits its liability to reimbursement of the purchase price of the product only. STORAGE: AVOID FREEZING.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, may cause eye burns. Avoid contact with the skin. Handle with Care. Keep out of the reach of children. FIRST AID: Contains copper sulfate. If swallowed, immediately call a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting. SKIN: Wash contaminated skin with soap and water. EYES: Immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the eyelids.